1. This website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use, which in the relationship between you, as a user, and us, Libify Technologies GmbH, are agreed upon with binding effect with the accessing of this website. Should any special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the following terms and conditions of use, this will be explicitly pointed out at the relevant place on the website. The special terms and conditions of use are then valid in addition in the respective individual case.
2. This website contains data and information of all types which are protected by trademark and/or copyright laws in our favour or in some cases also in favour of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce and disseminate the website in its entirety or in part. However, reproduction of the website, as technically required for browsing, is permitted insofar as this does not serve any commercial purpose or the permanent reproduction for personal use.
3. Linking to this website is permitted, provided this is solely for the purpose of cross-referencing. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission. Framing this website is not permitted.
4.. We assume liability for the content of our website in accordance with statutory provisions. We do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the information found on the website. References and links to the websites of third parties do not mean that we adopt or endorse the contents of the websites concerned. Their contents involve no responsibility on our part for the data and information available there. We have no influence on the contents connected with the link. As a result, we are not liable for any illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents or for any damages resulting from the use of contents connected with such a link.
5. Use of the internet is at your own risk. In particular, we are not liable for any technical failure of the internet and/or failure to access the internet.
6. If you are a businessman, a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is where Libify Technologies GmbH has its registered office. German law applies with the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
7. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions of use from time to time and adapt them to technical and legal developments. In the event that individual provisions of this user agreement are invalid, the remaining terms shall not be affected.